SportsEvents Announces Top 10 Esports Facilities
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ (Thursday, July 15, 2021) The results are in for SportsEvents’ search for the top Esports facilities in the U.S.
The editorial team compiled a list of 30 venues known for hosting Esports events. The complete list of nominees was shared on SportsEvents’ Facebook page to allow fans to select their favorites.
“With the challenging year that COVID gave us, the sports industry was still heavily supported by outdoor sports and trending indoor gaming conventions, called Esports. Esports can cover the smallest meeting room to the largest convention center or have its own dedicated venue It hits all facets of our markets across the U.S., especially if you have an excellent Wi-Fi connection. It’s not only a growing sport to play amongst youth and amateurs, but women as well! It’s also an overwhelmingly watched sport. The 30 nominated contestants received votes on our Facebook page from Esports enthusiasts and gamers nationwide to arrive at this diverse group of Top 10 facilities to host Esports. Congrats to all of our partners and contestants.”
The following list of the Top 10 Esports facilities based on Facebook votes will appear in the June/July issue SportsEvents:
1. Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall – Atlantic City, N.J.
2. Bendix Arena – South Bend, Ind.
3. Connecticut Convention Center – Hartford, Conn.
4. Boston Convention Center – Boston, Mass.
5. Lake Charles Convention Center – Lake Charles, La.
6. Esports Stadium – Arlington, Texas
7. Orange County Convention Center – Orlando, Fla.
8. Greenville Convention Center – Greenville, S.C
9. Chattanooga Convention Center – Chattanooga, Tenn.
10. Triple Crown Pavilion – Louisville, Ken.
About SportsEvents Magazine
SportsEvents Magazine is circulated to more than 18,500 sports planners, rights holders, and executives in the sports events industry in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
About the Atlantic City Sports Commission
The Atlantic City Sports Commission was officially formed on January 13, 2015 as a 501 (c)(3) organization with the support of Meet AC and the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) to attract sporting events, conventions and competitions to Atlantic City.