Absecon Field Of Dreams
Absecon, NJ 8 miles from Atlantic City
The South Jersey Field of Dreams is a place where physically and mentally disabled children and adults can play and participate in that Great American Pastime, baseball.
The field is nicely cushioned to absorb falls featuring an even surface, and nicely defined base paths that make it easier for athletes to stay within their bounds - and makes for a more authentic baseball experience.
• Includes a youth baseball field, playground and a9-hole mini golf course with plans to build an outside exercise course
• 5-kilometer, handicap-accessible walking path
• Baseball field: 23,750 total sq. ft., 167’ from home plate to right field foul pole, the same 167’ to the left field foul pole
• Cushioned field to absorb falls
• Bleacher seating
• Lighting on baseball field
• 9-hole, 8,125 total sq. ft. miniature golf course
• The playground is 4,720 total sq. ft.
Field of Dreams
1000 Morton Ave, Absecon, NJ 08201